ETBC Funeral Procedures & Protocols During COVID-19
- Please contact either Deacon Alvin Sinclair, Secretary Kathleen Tate or Administrative Assistant Countess Winters to ensure ETBC Funeral Procedures & Protocols are followed for the health and safety of everyone involved.
- Mandatory MASKS are required by everyone (no MASKS, no entrance or attendance to funeral).
- Everyone's temperature will be taken before entrance.
- A limit of immediate family members and program participants should not exceed 50 people.
- Abide by prearranged posted seating in the sanctuary to practice social distancing.
- Singing will only be done by a Soloist.
- Non-agreement with any of these safety procedures will necessitate the funeral to be held at the host funeral home and NOT at the ETBC sanctuary.
- Planning & provisions for the funeral program should not exceed 90 minutes and there will be NO family repass upon ETBC site/church facilities.